Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh my goodness, I fell this morning, into a big drain! Was late for the yearly ritual at pa's tomb, and was trying to be gungho and jump across the drain and slipped. Luckily no broken bones, just some scratches on my ankle and palm. Frightened the life out of Vincent and Ma, and endless nagging from Vincent. Ma said I never change, playful since young and Pa must have protected me or I would have broken a few bones. And she remembered I fractured my arm when I fell from the rambutan tree when I was young.
My buddy reminded me that we are no longer young and agile and she is going to pass me the Vitamin k cream for to prevent scaring. She fell while sms-ing a few months ago and scraped her chin. Gosh, I am so lucky I did not scrape my face on the side of the drain. Vincent thought he has (in his words) "de-gungho" with his constant nagging when I walked down the intermediate ski slope when Min brought me up, plus I did not try the forest trail last year at Niesko. I remembered sliding face down at Grindelwald, Switzerland! How wrong was he!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really miss the snow and the nice warm feeling indoors. Niseko was great, the ski, sleep and the nice Japanese food and warm sake. Best of all is I have my family with me, just like those driving Australian trips. Just wish we can shut out the outside world and just relax.Love