Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Min did extremely well for her term III CT! She is on the Dean's list again for Econs (95 percentile). Her civics tutor wrote in her progress report that she is very motivated and conscientious. I am so proud of her, well done Min!
She said something the other night that really warmed my heart. "I am so lucky to have such a supportive mother!"
Well, I AM lucky to have 3 beautiful and intelligent daughters who are very close to me. Although I always whine about not having a son to protect me and help me carry groceries, I am very fortunate to have Qi, Min and Jer. All 3 of them are always full of big hugs and kisses. Qi at almost "no longer 19" asks for big hugs many many times each day. Min and Jer too, and I enjoy being close to them. They will tell me almost everything. Vincent always says I spoil them, but I do enjoy spoiling them.
I better stop eating durians, Qi said I have a "food baby". I polished off 6 seeds in record time this afternoon.
We got Qi's visa done, now is shopping time. The vainpot wants to lose 10 lbs before shopping, so I am still waiting for her to be ready, (I have been waiting for a long time, but she said it is my fault because we always have nice food and durians at home.) Apart from one meal, she ate nothing else but durians the day before. She should be the one having a durian baby.
I am off to the gym now and get rid of my food baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done again Min! keep up the good work. We all love you and very proud of you.I am proud to have 3 beautiful and smart daughters.

Anonymous said...

i'm so stressed....... :( :( :( :(