Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Excerpts from Qi's email :

Hi Mumsie,

did you manage to sell Eng Kong? I know Pa's feeling emotional (not quite the same as emo) about it, I'm just nostalgic - you have good memories of the place and talking about it triggers back all those fun times running about the playground, playing sylvanian and other random made up games etc. but then I had fun moving on to another stage at Yong An and now over here - it's good whilst it lasted but you shouldn't overstay too long at one stage. Then again, I am young so I can say this, I suppose.

Anyway yes it's kinda cold right now, I can see my breath when I talk and the roads are frosted. It's about 0-7, usually around 4-5, maybe 9 in the afternoons and then 0at night. Occasionally minus 1 or 0, and last week there was hail. Strangely enough it does not feel that cold. Might be because I've acclimated, but really i think it's because there's no wind whatsoever these past few days - wind makes helluva difference.

No comments: