Monday, November 3, 2008


I love my walk in wardrobe.



I collected these seashells from my diving trip at Great Barrier Reef!















We finally got a buyer for Eng Kong and I signed the option with very mixed feelings this morning. Much as we like the house and it does brings back many fond memories, but head ruling over heart, it is the right decision to sell it.

Here are some pictures from the id magazine which feature the house, somehow there is no pictures of the girls bedroom, I will try to find one from our albums.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nostalgia): I remember how the switches were very big and kid-friendly, and the heater had a sticker which wrote HEATER above it. I miss our play area!

Adeline Ng said...

The 3 of you used to play hide and seek and hide in the cupboards because they were so big (or maybe you girls were still small then).

Anonymous said...

Eng Kong was really a marvelous place when we move in. It was spacious, and I fondly remember that every room is complete by itself with teh toilet, TV, chairs etc. And I also missed the koi pond.During Chinese New Year, all the potted plants, mummy's sunflower. It was like living in the country side. We had dinner and was ready to go to bed by 8 PM. Yes many good memories. But Yong An is much more convenient, location wise.