Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a delightful time in London, it is good to have the entire family around me, laughing, talking and just being together.    As the girls grow up, it becomes increasingly difficult to gather them together, so the 9 days in London is really precious to me.  

We celebrated Vincent's 50th birthday in advance in a quaint little restaurant.   We had grand plan to surprise him, but in the end we just ask him to choose the restaurant as it was too cold to carry out our plan.

As expected Vincent would be in Kuwait on his birthday, leaving on Sunday and back on Friday.   I on the other hand am going to Malacca with my girlfriends.   The six of us have been friends for 30 years and this is the first time we are travelling together!   Violet will be driving Sor Tin's car (as she is the only one with the mpv and Violet is familiar with the route).

I was telling Jer this would be the first time I am travelling with friends, as all my holidays travels are with the family, other than the times I travelled for business when I was working.  Woo-hoo, I am looking forward to a great time, even though it is only a overnight trip.

No comments: