Sunday, December 20, 2009

We will leave in exactly one week for London, I am really not looking forward to the flight (but I sure am looking forward to seeing Qi and Min) and I have to remind myself constantly that I am not fully recovered, so I am not to carry heavy stuff, squad down to pick up things, not to walk too fast, all which i forget all the time.    

On another note, we are going to SH's house for an early Christmas lunch, I ordered a roast beef from SICC.   I hope the beef is still good after all these years :-)   Looking forward to lunch and am really grateful to SH for cooking for us once again, (we are always eating at her house, since we know each other when we were 17, sleeping over at her house after a night of bbq, playing uno under the blankets, having our weekly bible study at Tiong Bahru garden, and later at her hall when she was studying at NUS and when she was living in Sydney, we will all stay with her at different times of the years to save on accommodation - fond memories of our youth!)   SH is always the first person the rest of us turn to when we need help, advice, a roof over our head, anything and everything.   A big hug for you SH - a lady with the big heart!

No comments: