Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It has been two weeks since my op and thank GOD I have been feeling pretty good. I started walking again last evening and the feeling is really great, even though I have to be careful of the kids cycling and must remember not to walk too fast or risk hurting the wound. Flo told me this afternoon the the "outer" wound takes 2 weeks to heal but the "inner" ones (apparently there are quite a few layers {I presume layers of fats}) take about one month to heal and I can't exercise until like 4 months later! So I am thankful I can still walk!

I love my cricut create and it helps me get over my boredom, but I need to buy more cartridges. Looking forward to shifu and Flo coming over on Thursday, can't wait to show shifu the textile markers I bought from HK, plus all the buttons and more ribbons.

Vincent is going to the Earth Wind and Fire concert tonight with his sister, too bad I can't join him. Lets hope he takes some awesome photos!


No comments: