Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We are leaving for London on the 27th, hopefully by then the wound will not hurt so much.  It has been exactly 3 weeks since the op and I am still unable to wear any of my jeans now which is such a pity as my entire wardrobe is made up mostly of jeans and t-shirts and dressy tops.   I started wearing my skirts which I have not wore for ages (read : years).


Somethings don't change - Min who is touring France and Holland now (term ended last Friday for LSE) and when we had a good chat on the blackberry this morning and she mentioned that she was doing her homework.   When she went with channel news asia to Beijing/HK  while she was in sec 3, the tv camera caught her doing her homework!   I am so happy she is having a good time (she went to Iceland a couple of weeks ago for glacier climbing) and now France and Holland. 


This is the first year the 5 of us are not spending Christmas together.   Qi came back from St Andrews last Christmas.   We wanted to go up to London to spend Christmas with them but I do want to attend my cousin Yi Shu's wedding dinner on the 26th which is the reason why we are going up on the 27th.   Qi will come to London on the 23rd to spend Christmas with Min, while the 3 of us will have a quiet Christmas in Singapore.   I have not decorated the house at all as I am unable to shop much, plus we are not having a Christmas party with the family as Bee Choo and her two girls are leaving for Hokkaido this Saturday, so I am planning a quiet dinner for the 3 of us.   













No comments: