Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It started raining when we were walking last night, so my buddy and I decided that we don't mind getting wet and walked all the way back instead of asking Vincent to come out and get us. It was a nice wet walk. We came back totally drenched. I love walking in the rain. It has been a long time since I last walked in the rain.
I missed walking with my buddy, we used to walked 20 kms a day, all the way from Yong An to Tanjong Rhu and back, 5 days a week. Jer and Su completed the way with us a couple of times, Liz too, but not now. Min prefers to run. Vincent would whine about cramps and blisters and asked to take a taxi home during those few rare times that I managed to persuade him to walk with me.
Last night's walk and catching up with each other and subsequent drenching was good for the soul.
I need my exercise and my calligraphy.

No comments: