Monday, April 14, 2008

Managed to get Vincent to walk with me last evening, before dinner. Walked from Yong An to Esplanade and back within 90 minutes. I wanted to walk for another 30 minutes and as usual our friend complained about blisters and sat by the poolside and waited for me to complete my 15,000 steps.

Walked again this morning with my buddy and took a detour because of fumigation and can only manage from Yong An to Esplanade and back in 110 minutes. Wanted to go to the gym after sending Liz to french class, but was feeling lazy. Might pop into the gym later this afternoon after fetching Min or walk for another 5,000 to 10,000 steps in the evening.

Jer thinks she's very very cool and of course the whole world will agree. WHOA ego boost. Sorry, heh no one's ego can be as inflated as Willie's. (yes, Jer is at home, no school today).

No comments: