Sunday, April 20, 2008

Vincent just came back from Shanghai with loads of calligraphy papers which Tiger bought for me. I made a mistake, those nice orange papers with the 18 lo hans were bought from Beijing liu li fang, instead of Shanghai.
There are really beautiful red papers with dragon motifs for chinese new year couplets. The 18 lo hans he got this time is in yellow instead of orange. Thanks Tiger, these will last me for one year.
Vincent leaving again tomorrow, this time for Vietnam. Haven't been able to walk much this week and next week as he is not around to send and pick the girls, so have to work out at home on the cross trainer while watching Korean dramas. Liz said I am turning into an auntie!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hi auntie! your calligraphy is very nice. :)

see you when i get back from europe! do let me know if you need anything.

Adeline Ng said...

Thanks Kelly, enjoy your trip.