Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lao Shi told me today that the American Chinese lady who asked me for my "wu" is a uni lecturer in Chinese studies.

Today I sent Vincent to the airport. This is only the 2nd time that I have sent him in our 24 years of marriage. The first time was when we were newly married. I sent him today as Herbert was bringing the limited gold bag he bought for me in HK plus Jer's skin care. Herbert's flight was delayed for more than 2 hours due to heavy downpour in HK so he almost missed his connecting flight together with Vincent to Dubai/Kuwait. I got my bag which he hand carried with him, but Jer's skincare were still in Herbert's luggage.
This is Vincent's 4th trip to Kuwait since the beginning of the year.
This is the 1001th time I've walked to the kitchen to get food and I see that you've moved, uh, three lines. Not bad, see you later :D (this is Jer) - and that is because I was busy talking to big jie and jie.
Qi is morphing into Vincent. She has started nagging at all of us to keep the house clean (although she is all talk and no action. She calls this the hallmark of a true excecutive).
Min is morphing into a block of wood. She is in the process of de-tanning and she drinks too much papaya milk but wants to be fair and rosy.
Jer is flopping around colourless like a dying fish (in her own words). Ms Tay calls her transparent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies (Ma & 3D)

I missed you all. It's pretty hot here this time of the year but still not the peak yet but it's like 40C. I am looking forward to Istanbul and hope to snap plenty of beautiful pictures of Mummy there.

Going to attend my meeting soon. Shocking to fing oil close to US$139. Looks like the economy downturn is unavoidable.

Anonymous said...

EH I'm flopping around like a dying fish but not colourless!!